5. DOEACC & IGNOU Programmes (Proposed)
6. A Film & Television Institute.
- Other R D programmes to be taken at Jhargram Centre :
- Vocational Training for Rural / Tribal Youth.
- Para Medical Degree/ Diploma/Certificate Courses in Nursing/GMW Training/Physio-therapy courses are the main focus).
- Non Formal Primary School recognized by Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya (For tribal/ fin backward class).
- Non Formal Secondary School recognized by Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya (specially for fin backward tribal & minority).
- To establish a “Community College” as is designed/enforced very recently by UGC-Distant Education Council (DEC) GOI.The West Bengal State has been lagged behind other states.
- Agro – Horticulture & Food Processing Trg. & Dev. Center including Pisi-culture & Flowery culture.
- Social Vetenary Services & Trg. Project.
- Social Utility & Center (Social Guidance, Social Counseling, Legal Aid Center, Career Counseling, Human Right Training Center).
- Women’s Self Support Center (WSSC) specially for Rural Development.
(i) Rural Development Centre:Purulia
SIAE is associated with Vidyasagar Foundation & Nodal Research Centre (NRC).Vidyasagar Foundation has established girl’s high school at Purulia: Vidyasagar Abasik Balika Vidyalaya.This school is especially for financially backward girls including tribal and minority girl children.SIAE supports the school financially and academically, qualified computer teachers has been appointed for imparting computer education to girl children by SIAE.The entire financial burden for imparting computer education has been borne by the SIAE with effect from 1st march 2007.SIAE also propose to bear the entire cost of running higher secondary division (Science only) for this school.
(ii) Rural Development Centre:Jhargram
SIAE propose to establish its own centre at Jhargram to impart technological education and other special education for rural development.SIAE has purchased 5 bighas of land at Jitusole Mouza under Jhargram for establishing a B.Ed college and other technological course along with various social welfare projects.
Some examples are as follows:
(a) Agro Horticulture Training & Development for unemployed youth of the society specially for tribal and minority community,
(b) Social Vetenary Services Project: its objective is to develop “Vetenary Assistants”for villages. It helps to cater services for animal health and develop animal growth centres at their own centres.